New Year’s Eve Fun!
New Year’s Eve is a great time to reflect on the past year, think about the new year and just plain have fun. Here are some ideas for things to do while you’re waiting for that stroke of midnight:
Talk about this past year.
- What are you thankful for?
- Go back over all the amazing things you did and congratulate yourself for all you accomplished.
- What are you most proud of that you did?
- What was your biggest lesson learned?
Plan next year.
- What do you plan to do during the year
- What vacations would you like to take?
- What activities would you like to do?
- What new sport, craft, language would you like to learn?
- What unusual thing do you hope happens next year?
Predict next year.
Can you think of any goofy things you think might happen next year?
- Get out those family games! Now is a great time to play interact, fun games like Spoon or Pit.
- Make everyone’s favorite snack and just have fun enjoying them for the evening without worrying about them being healthy or anyone’s diet.
- Follow the New Year around the world! Look up other countries on the internet and as each hits their New Year’s midnight, celebrate with them. See if you can find out how “Happy New Year” is said in their language.
So enjoy your family and just have fun! And may this next year be your best ever!